Anthology Submissions Call: Campus Sexploits
“Campus Sexploits 3”
Deadline: June 1, 2012
Acceptance Notification Date: August 1, 2012
Expected Publication Date: September 2012
Royalties: 80% net distributed equally between contributors, plus one digital copy of the anthology for personal use only.
Submission address: email@example.com
Naughty Nights Press is seeking short stories, between 2500 and 4500 words, involving college or university settings and the sexual antics of the students within. This can be a real tale of something that happened when you attended college or something you wished would have happened.
* Hot sizzling taboo affairs with the Professor of your class.
* Sorority initiations that will make your panties drip, wanting more.
* Get hot watching your roomie do his girl and join in
* You end up making it with your best buddy after a night of getting blasted
* Play a naughty party game that ends in clothes everywhere
* Frat house parties with half naked people everywhere
* Social events attended by both male and female students, culminating in group orgies m/m/m, f/m/f, m/f/m and more.
* You hire a tutor to help you do better in that failing class and finding you’re being tutored in more ways than one.
All stories are to be well written, drawing the reader in and making them feel as though they are there – touching, exploring, and tasting every little image and emotion.
All characters must be 18 or over.
Please ensure that all submissions are followed in the manner detailed below. For multiple submissions please send each in its own individual email with separate cover information, synopsis, word count etc.
Works must be original, previously unpublished, polished and ready for publication. This means we expect all submissions to be free from spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors.
Text is Times New Roman 12, 1.5 line spacing.
No other formatting, tabs, indents or spaces please.
Underline all text that is to be italicized. (ie: character thoughts and words with emphasis)
Identify new chapters only with “Chapter Two” title, one blank line above and one blank line below and chapter breaks with *** centered, one blank line above and one blank line below.
In the body of the email AND the first page of the manuscript please include the following:
Your Legal Name and Contact Information
Genre/Sub-Genre or Category
Brief Synopsis Of The Story (Min 1/2 page, single spaced)
A 50-75 word Biography written in the third person (If you are previously published with NNP please do not include bio unless it requires an update)
Please ensure you include the following as an attachment to the email in .doc format only (no .docx or rtf): Save the file in the following manner: YourLegalName_Title_Campus Sexploits3.doc
Please email submissions as per the guidelines with “Campus Sexploits 3” as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Artwork courtesy of Rad Act Photography